Who are we?
Deceuninck is globally active in the design and development of profiles for windows and doors, outdoor flooring and fencing, roofline and cladding and interior applications. We operate in over 90 countries and employ more than 3,600 people. At Deceuninck, we are building a sustainable home for our customers and employees!
What are your responsibilities?
As System Engineer Network & Security you will join the IT Infrastructure team within an international environment.
- You set up and maintain the technical realistion, installation, configuration of hard- and software in different projects.
- As responsible for second line helpdesk, you offer support for incidents reported by end-users with avoiding down time for systems and interruptions for end-users.
What are we looking for?
- By preference you have a Master degree in Computer Science with focus on network and security.
- You have experience as network- or security engineer.
- Relevant knowledge on routing/switching (Cisco), Security (Firewalls),
- You are familiar with OS management (Windows), End-user management, Virtualisation, Storage, Backup, Monitoring, Automatisation, Databases.
- Good knowledge of Dutch, English and French.
- You are a teamplayer with excellent communication skills.
- You combine a high analytical intelligence with creative problem solving.
- You are a fast learner and able to adopt new software easily.
- You are immune to stress and you love to work in a structured way.
- Short international business trips are not an issue for you.
What do we offer ?
- A function with ample space for autonomy and personal development
- A challenging and constantly changing international context
- A competitive salary plus fringe benefits
Please apply asap through https://www.deceuninck.be/jobs