Who are we?
Deceuninck is globally active in the design and development of profiles for windows and doors, outdoor flooring and fencing, roofline and cladding and interior applications. We operate in over 90 countries and employ more than 3,600 people. At Deceuninck, we are building a sustainable home for our customers and employees!
What are your responsibilities?
As Junior System Engineer Network & Security you will join the IT Infrastructure team of an international company and you will be trained to become an expert system engineer.
- You support in the set up, installation and configuration of hard- and software in different projects.
- Part of your job is second line helpdesk: you offer support for incidents reported by end-users with avoiding down time for systems and interruptions for end-users.
What are we looking for?
- You have (just) obtained a Master degree in computer science or engineering.
- You have a strong interest in network and/or security.
- You have a basic knowledge on routing/switching (Cisco), Security (Firewalls).
- You are eager to build strong skills in OS management (Windows), End-user management, Virtualisation, Storage, Backup, Monitoring, Automatisation, Databases.
- You have good knowledge of Dutch, English and French.
- You are a teamplayer with excellent communication skills.
- You combine a high analytical intelligence with creative problem solving.
- You are a fast learner and able to adopt new software easily.
- You are immune to stress and you love to work in a structured way.
- You are interested in (short) international business trips.
What do we offer ?
- A function with ample space for autonomy and personal development.
- A challenging and constantly changing international context.
- A competitive salary plus fringe benefits.
Please contact Maaike Van Delsen, Talent Acquisition Manager, at 051 23 96 55.