Who are we?
Deceuninck is globally active in the design and development of profiles for windows and doors, outdoor flooring and fencing, roofline and cladding and interior applications. We operate in over 90 countries and employ more than 3,900 people. At Deceuninck, we are building a sustainable home for our customers and employees!
What are your responsibilities?
As IT Support Engineer you will join the IT Infrastructure team of an entrepreneurial company, within an international environment.
- You are responsible for first and second line helpdesk (Service Desk and ticket management).
- You offer support for incidents reported by end-users by finding the root cause of issues and solving problems.
- You avoid down time for systems and interruptions for end-users.
- You provide technical support to the organization’s internal users: hardware (desktops, laptops, IP connectivity, internal telephony system) and applications.
- You ensure first line support outside business hours (24/24 and 7/7) during 1 week in 6 weeks.
What are we looking for?
- By preference you have a Bachelor degree in Applied Informatics or a related degree.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English and have a good working knowledge of French.
- You have a problem-solving mindset and act in a customer friendly way.
- You are stress-resistant and always remain customer-focused and friendly.
- Good analytical skills with attention for details.
- You are a fast learner and able to adopt new software easily.
What do we offer ?
- A challenging position at the headquarters of the Deceuninck Group. You will be empowered to deliver quick and tangible results.
- A dynamic function with ample space for autonomy and personal development
- We offer an attractive salary package plus fringe benefits.
Please contact Maaike Van Delsen, Talent Acquisition Manager, at +32 51239655.