Who are we?
We are Deceuninck, the smartest choice for the most innovative window & door solutions. As a highly reliable partner to our clients around the globe we offer them eco-friendly products that increase the comfort of houses and buildings in terms of insulation, safety, acoustics and air quality. Our aim is to be a provider of solutions for a better world.
The Deceuninck Group has a small internal audit team which reports directly to the Audit Committee of the main board of directors. Internal Audit conducts a number of detailed audits each year. These focus on corporate governance, risk management and operational analysis.
What are your responsibilities?
As Internal Auditor you are responsible for conducting audit assignments at locations in Europe, North America and Turkey reporting on the effectiveness, adherence to and application of internal controls, systems, processes and policies.
- You take the lead in all internal audits, delivering a high quality audit service:
- Planning the audit according to the standard methodology,
- Undertaking detailed audit testing and review processes,
- Producing detailed and structured audit reports based on clear audit objectives,
- Constructive recommendations for future improvement.
- You support in the development of corporate policies and procedures and you take the lead in monitoring the compliance with these policies.
- You perform forensic accounting reviews and investigations, based on thorough research of our ERP data.
- You contribute towards the continuous improvement of accounting, financial and operational processes, productivity and quality within the Group.
- You take ownership for different projects delegated by the Audit Committee or the Director of Internal Audit.
Who are we looking for?
- You have obtained a Master degree in Economics or similar.
- You have at least 3 years of experience with a Big 4 audit firm. Additional experience as controller or internal auditor in a manufacturing context is a plus.
- You show strong communication and presentation skills in interaction with senior and board level management.
- You have the ability to work effectively and efficiently in the face of pressure.
- You have excellent spoken and written English language skills.
- You are open for frequent travel.
What do we offer?
Deceuninck Group offers you a challenging position at their headquarters where you will find a fascinating job with exposure in an international, listed company with short decision lines and growing ambitions. You will have the possibility to work closely together with entrepreneurs pur sang and you will have ample space for autonomy and personal development.
Please contact Maaike Van Delsen, Talent Acquisition Manager, at 051 23 96 55. Solliciteer nu