Who are we?
We are Deceuninck, the smartest choice for the most innovative window and door solutions. As an extremely reliable partner to our customers around the world, we offer them environmentally friendly products that increase the comfort of homes and buildings in terms of insulation, safety, acoustics and air quality. As a trusted partner for our customers worldwide, we offer them eco-friendly products that enhance the comfort of homes and buildings in the area of insulation, safety, acoustics and air quality.
Deceuninck's product portfolio includes a wide range of window and door systems, sliding systems, roller shutter boxes, terraces, facade cladding, ventilation and all kinds of construction profiles, in PVC, aluminum and composite materials.
Following our rapid growth, we are looking to further grow our Product Management team through engagement of a Window manufacturing software Manager Europe.
What are your responsibilities?
- You are the European SPOC on calculation software for windows & doors and all other Deceuninck products.
- You assist in determining the EU strategy on digital building solutions.
- You map the landscape of window & door calculation software in EU and you perform benchmarks.
- You maintain a close relationship with software houses, machine manufacturers and other stakeholders involved in the window fabrication process.
- You define and document ideas, problems and challenges.
- You propose and implement action plans to further develop digital solutions, in accordance with IT.
- You organize support for closed software solutions to the market.
- You ensure that databases of software companies are up-to-date with the latest evolutions in the product ranges.
- You closely follow up evolutions and invest in knowledge & preparation of BIM
- You report to the Technical product management & product support Manager Europe.
Who are we looking for?You have a master degree with minimum 5 years relevant work experience.
- You have a master degree with minimum 5 years relevant work experience.
- You understand the ins and outs of a window & door production process.
- You have knowledge on window software and databases.
- You have experience with ERP, CAD, CAM and CNC.
- You are a self-starter, a strong communicator and a team player.
- Fluency in English. Knowledge of German and French is a plus.
- You can be present 3 days a week at the office in Gits (BE) or Bogen (DE).
What do we offer?
- You become part of an international and listed company, where you will be located at our headquarters in Hooglede-Gits, with daily contacts all over Europe.
- You will hold a challenging position in a dynamic and collegial atmosphere with ample space for autonomy and personal development.
- We offer an attractive salary package plus fringe benefits.
Contact Madelief Rappelet - Recruiter - at 0470/ 70 58 06 Solliciteer nu