Who are we?
We are Deceuninck, the smartest choice for the most innovative window & door solutions. As a highly reliable partner to our clients around the globe we offer them eco-friendly products that increase the comfort of houses and buildings in terms of insulation, safety, acoustics and air quality. Our aim is to be a provider of solutions for a better world.
What are your responsibilities?
As operations controller you will join the plant controlling team within the Finance Europe department. The plant controlling team follows-up on the European production plants (Belgium, France, United Kingdom, Spain, Germany, Poland, Croatia) and is both a business partner for the Production Director Europe and the local plant managers.
Furthermore, you will be a driver in monitoring the European supply chain operations and will become a sparring partner and asset for the Supply Chain Director Europe. This is a new activity which requires a reinforcement of the European finance team.
More specifically, as operations controller you will take responsibility for a wide range of plant controlling responsibilities of one or more plants:
- Determine and monitor the inventory valuation
- Critically analyze all production costs and act when deviations occur
- Participate in the product costing process
- Analyze and explain the monthly production performance and translate this to “the story behind the numbers”
- Report and analyze production KPI’s
- Participate in the business review meetings with plant management
- Prepare financial plan and forecasts in liaison with local plant management
- Coordinate different projects and stimulate continuous improvement
Together with the Plant Controlling Team & Manager you take a key role in the development of ‘Supply Chain Controlling’:
- Critically analyze all handling, distribution and transport costs and take initiatives to obtain better insight in these costs
- Monitor and challenge intercompany flows (where do we produce what) and develop a tool allocation process (transformation costs vs logistic cost)
- Follow-up on key supply chain data: stock levels, ageing, container occupations and requirements, picking efficiencies etc.
- Be involved in various Supply Chain optimization projects
Who are we looking for?
- Holding a Master degree in Economics
- You have a few years of relevant experience in controlling in an international production environment
- You have excellent analytical and communication skills and a flair for numbers
- You are IT literate. Knowledge of SAP is an asset
- You are pro-active, flexible and result oriented
- Ability to communicate effectively in Dutch and English
- You are willing to travel on a sporadic basis.
What do we offer?
- Being part of an international and listed company, where you work at the headquarters in a dynamic and collegial atmosphere
- An analytical and challenging function with ample space for autonomy and personal development
- Flexibility: up to 2 days of homeworking and flexible hours
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits package (company car, smartphone, group insurance, hospitalization insurance, meal vouchers, 12 ADV days, …), in line with your experience.
Some questions first?
Contact Madelief Rappelet, Recruiter, at 0470/70 58 06 to discuss in confidence. Solliciteer nu