What are your responsibilities?
As System Engineer you will join the IT Infrastructure team within an international environment.
- You set up and maintain the technical realization, installation, configuration of hard- and software in different projects.
- As responsible for second line helpdesk, you offer support for incidents reported by end-users with avoiding down time for systems and interruptions for end-users.
- You will report to the IT Infrastructure Manager.
Who are we looking for?
- You obtained a Master degree in IT or equivalent by experience.
- We are also open for strong school leavers.
- You have work experience as IT system administrator in a complex and challenging environment.
- Relevant knowledge on routing/switching (Cisco), Security (Firewalls).
- You are familiar with OS management (Windows), End-user management, Virtualisation, Storage, Backup, Monitoring, Automatisation, Databases.
- Ability to work independently and within a team.
- You combine a high analytical intelligence with problem solving.
- You are stress resistant and you love to work in a structured way.
- Good knowledge of Dutch and English.
- Short international business trips are not an issue for you.
What do we offer?
- A function with ample space for autonomy and personal development.
- A dynamic work environment with smart colleagues in a fast growing international company.
- A competitive salary plus fringe benefits such as company car, combined with flexibility (up to 2 days of homeworking and flexible hours).
Please contact Daphne Vermeesch, Recruiter, at +32 478 51 37 77 Solliciteer nu